Kehoe Myers provides you with support to help you develop your career, maintain work-life balance and wellbeing, and strengthen your relationships within the community.
Kehoe Myers is always looking for talented professionals to join our team in the capacity of:
– Structural and Civil Engineers; and
– Structural, Civil and Hydraulic Design Technicians and Drafting Technicians.
If you’re a positive solutions-focussed professional looking to join a dynamic team, please contact our office.
Kehoe Myers values the contribution of our team. Our team has access to health and wellbeing initiatives, and internal and external training and professional development programs. We provide a supportive environment with study programs and career advancement.
We’re looking for Under-Graduate / Graduate Engineers. Duties will include design, engineering,
site inspections and report writing. The successful applicant will:
- Be studying or recently completed a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Be proactive;
- Possess excellent communication skills;
- Have a valid driver’s licence;
- Experience in the construction, property development or engineering industry is
You will be mentored by our experienced team and be involved in exciting world-class projects.
Working with us gives you direct access to Directors, Clients and a broad range of work.
We are seeking an experienced Structural Draftsperson. The skills / qualifications we are seeking are:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in structural drafting;
- Experience with Revit and AutoCAD;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Design Code
- Experience developing Revit families is highly desirable.
The remuneration package will depend on the successful applicant’s experience.
Our Firm prides itself on employing long term employees who have continued to grow and develop. Cultural fit is extremely important. The ideal person will be committed, motivated, energetic and reliable. You will be working with professional and experienced teams on exciting, prestigious projects and you will be provided with support from the whole team. You will be hands-on with project delivery, client engagement and team collaboration.